The role of modern educational technologies in modifying the value behavior of the practitioners of sport
This study aims to identify the role of modern education techniques in modifying the value behavior of athletes from the third year of high school, based on the analytical descriptive approach of a random sample of 100 students. The questionnaire was used. The most important results were modern education tools in the sport class modifying the value behavior of pupils, and The most important recommendations are to follow up on modifying the value behaviors of pupils in the sport class.
• Abu Jadu, Salih Muhammad Ali (1998): The Psychology of Socialization, Dar Al Masirah for Publishing, Distribution and Printing, Amman, Jordan.
• El-Bahi Fouad El-Sayed (1982): The psychological foundations of growth: Dar Al-Fikr Al-Arabi, 4th floor, Cairo, Egypt
• Essam El-Din Abdel Khaleq Mostafa (2005): Mathematical Training Theories and Applications, Eighth Edition, Dar Al Ma'arif, Alexandria, Egypt.
• Tamer El-Dawoody (2012): Orthodontics in the sports field,
• Saad Nahed Mahmoud and Fahim Nelly Ramzy (1998): Teaching Methods in Physical Education, Al Kitab Center for Publishing, Egypt.
• Magda Al-Sayed Obaid (2001): Fundamentals in Teaching Design, Edition 1, Volume 1, Dar Al-Safa for Printing, Publishing and Distribution, Amman, Jordan.
Copyright (c) 2022 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.