Shared value as new concept in corporations business ethics " Analytical approach"
This study aims to provide shared value creation as a new concept in companies’ business ethics for more moral commitment in companies’ business activity. Based on the descriptive analytical method, we described the concept of shared value and the integration process of shared value into the company strategy and with business ethics. We provided model to create a shared value and we also found that shared value creation is an umbrella for all business ethics concepts.
Key words: creating shared value, business ethics, corporate social responsibility, corporate citizenship, bottom of the pyramid theory, stakeholder theory, Sustainability and Social Entrepreneurship
• Benedikt von Liel ( 2015 ): Creating Shared Value as Future Factor of Competition Analysis and Empirical Evidence,doctoral dissertation,School of Management,germany, p39.
• Bockstette.V& Stamp.M (2011), Creating SHAREDVALUE: A How-to Guide for the New Corporate (R)evolution,FSG,USA,p4.
• Carroll, A. B. (1998). The four faces of corporate citizenship. Business and Society Review, 100/101: 1–7.
• Charles Elad (2013) Encyclopedia of Corporate Social Responsibility, springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, p1149.
• Christiansen.N (2014), Creating Shared Value Advisors , Lutry , Switzerland,P353.
• Crane A., Matten D., Moon J. (2010) The emergence of corporate citizenship: historical development and alternative perspectives. In: Backhaus-Maul H., Biedermann C., Nährlich S., Polterauer J. (eds) Corporate Citizenship in Deutschland. VS Verlag für Sozialwissenschaften.
• Freeman, R. E. (2010). Managing for Stakeholders: Trade-offs or Value Creation. Journal of Business Ethics, 96(1), 7-9.
• Goela.M, Ramanathanb.E.P (2014):Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility –Is there a dividing line? Procedia Economics and Finance (11),p 49 – 59.
• Klimsza.L (2014): Business Ethics Introduction to the Ethics of Values 1st edition,ISBN 978-87-403-0690-3, p 44.
• Prahalad, C. K., & Hart, S. L. (2002). The fortune at the bottom of the pyramid. Strategy + Business, www.cs. berkeley.edu/~brewer/ict4b/FortuneBoP.pdf.
• Porter .M.E & Kramer.M (2011):Creating Shared Value Harvard Business Review,P6.
• Schmitt.J (2014), Social Innovation for Business Success, Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden, Germany2014, p22.
• Tota.I, Shehu,H ( 2012 ): Emerging Markets Queries in Finance and Business Procedia Economics and Finance (3), p 555 – 559.
• Venugopalan.K (2011) : management concept & business ethics, university of calicut, School of distance education, calicut university p.o. malappuram, kerala, India, p 673- 635.
• WCED eWorld Commission on Environment and Development, (1987): Our Common Future. Oxford University Press, Oxford.
• Zeyen, A., Beckmann, M., Mueller, S., Dees, J. G., Khanin, D., Krueger, N., et al. (2012). Social entrepreneurship and broader theories: shedding new light on the ‘Bigger Picture’. Journal of Social Entrepreneurship, 4(1), 1e20.