Collection of personal information
jskp journal may collect and use personal information necessary to process and publish manuscripts submitted to us. This information may include names, affiliation, and contact details; Including postal address, emails, phone numbers, and fax numbers. Any personal information jskp receives will only be used to: Process and publish your manuscript.
- Administration of this site.
- personalize the Site for you;
- enable access to and use of location services;
- Process your manuscript. Publish your manuscript.
- I sent you a message regarding your manuscript Where jskp discloses your personal information to its agents or subcontractors for such purposes, the relevant agent or subcontractor will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this Privacy Statement. In addition to disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes specified elsewhere above, jskp may disclose your personal information to the extent required by law to do so, in connection with any legal proceeding or potential legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Secure your data
Call jskp journal