Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Journal template
All articles published in our journal are subject to license terms:
Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY NC 4.0) This license allows the reproduction, redistribution and reuse of content in whole or in part for any purpose for free, without any permission from the author (s) or publisher.
All works submitted to the journal for publication in the journal include CC-BY 4.0 license terms. Where available content can be shared, distributed and replicated provided that there is no commercial profit and appropriate credit must be granted to the original source through citations. It is essential that any material used from other sources including figures, tables and images be reviewed for reuse under the terms of the Creative Commons License (CC BY 4.0). Which states:
You are free to share - copy and redistribute materials in any medium or format.
Transfer or construction of materials is carried out under the following conditions:
Attribution You must provide the appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate whether changes have been made. You can do this in any reasonable way, but not in any way that indicates that the licensor supports you or your use.
Copyright reserved to the journal without restrictions.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.