Modernist reading of the Sunnah, presentation and criticism.
This study aims to defend the Prophet’s Sunnah and the suspicions and distortions it is exposed to in its understanding and interpretation, with the aim of removing it from the sphere of influence, in preparation for its exclusion in whole and in detail
- a stone to be determined by. Abi Nasr Ismail bin Imad Al-Jawhari Al-Sahih, The Crown of the Language and the Arabic Language, review: Muhammad Muhammad Tamer, Cairo, Dar Al-Hadith, (1430 AH-2009 AD), Sunan subject.
- He is Hamad bin Muhammad bin Ibrahim Al-Khattabi, the scholar, the jurist, the orator. He died in the year eighty-eight three hundred AH, and he was the son of Zaid bin Al-Khattab, "my brother Omar".
- Narrated by Muslim from the Hadith of Jarir bin Abdullah, Book of Zakat, Chapter on Encouraging Charity (1017). And Ibn Majah, Introduction "203". And Al-Tirmidhi, Book of Knowledge, Chapter: What happened to the one who asks for advice and follows it or goes astray “2675” and says: It is good and true. And al-Nisa'i, Book of Zakat, Chapter on encouraging charity, "2553" 5/75. And Ibn Hibban in his Sahih, "3308".
- And his name is “Fiqh al-Lughah” by Abi al-Hussein, Ahmed al-Qazwini, known as Ibn Faris, who died in the year three hundred and ninety-five AH, and his name is al-Sahibi; Because he composed it for the author, Kashf al-Zunun (2/288) Ibn Abbad.
- Al-Tirmidhi included it in the hadith of Al-Irbad bin Sariyah, Book of Knowledge, Chapter on what happened to the adoption of the Sunna "2676" and he said: It is good and TRUE. Ibn Majah in the introduction "43". And Abu Dawud, Book of Sunnah, Chapter on Sunnah Obligation (4607).
Imam Ahmad in Al-Musnad "4/126". Ibn Hibban in his Sahih.
- Ibn Faris, Dictionary of linguistic measures, Beirut, Dar Ihya al-Turath al-Arabi, 1st edition, (1422 AH-2001 AD), p. 61.
Narrated by Al-Albani, in the Statute of the Sunna, by the authority of Malik bin Anas, page or number: 13, good
- Abdul Karim Zaidan, Introduction to the Study of Islamic Law, Beirut, Lebanon, Al-Risala Publishers Foundation, 1st edition, (1425 AH-2005 AD), p. 180.
- Taher Al-Jazaery Al-Dimashqi, Directing Looks to Usul Al-Athar, Beirut, Office of Islamic Publications, 1st edition, (1416 AH-1995 AD), p. 40.
- Mustafa Al-Sebaei, The Sunna and Its Place in Legislation, The Islamic Office, Dar Al-Warraq for Publishing and Distribution, page 49.
- Mahmoud Al-Tahan, Facilitating the Term of Hadith, Alexandria, Al-Huda Center for Studies, 1415 AH, pp. 17-18.
- Jamal Al-Din Al-Qasimi, The Book of Rules for Modernizing the Arts of the Term Hadith, Beirut, Al-Risala Foundation, 1st Edition, (1425 AH-2004 AD),
- Muhammad Al-Shawkani, Guiding Al-Fuhul to Realizing the Truth from the Science of Fundamentals, studied by Ali Abdel-Basit, Cairo, Dar Ibn Al-Jawzi,
- Abdullah bin Bahram Al-Darimi Al-Sunan, Cairo, Egypt, Dar Ihya Al-Sunnah Al-Nabawiyyah, 1/1346, Part 1/145.
- Guide the stallions to reach the truth from the science of trumps, previous reference, volume 1/189.
- Ibn Abd al-Barr, Collector of the explanation of knowledge and its virtues, survey of Abu al-Ashbal al-Zuhairi, Cairo, Dar Ibn al-Jawzi.
- the same source,
Noureddine Ather, The Status of Society in the Purposes of the Basic Sunnah, Journal of the College of Islamic and Arab Studies, Dubai, Emirates, Issue 9, 1995,
- the same source,
Qasim Shoaib, The Fitna of Modernity, Morocco, published by the Arab Cultural Center, 1st edition, 2013 AD,
Khaleda Saeed, The Intellectual Characteristics of Modernity, Fosoul Magazine, 1984 AD, Number: 3.
Iman Ahmed Al-Ghazawi, Arab modernists and their attitude towards the Quran, The phenomenon of revelation as a model, Journal, Studies and Sciences of Sharia and Law, Volume 43, Number 1, 2016,
Muhammad al-Din Avaya, Modernity and Communication in Contemporary Critical Philosophy, Beirut, East Africa, 1998.
Safadi Mutawa, Critique of the Western Spirit, Modernity and Postmodernity, Beirut, National Affiliation Center, 1990,
- Balzac Honoré: (1799 AD-1850), French writer and novelist, one of his most outstanding works: the philosophical novel.
Ali Asaad Watfa, Approaches to the concept of modernity and post-modernity, Fikr and Criticism Magazine, n° 34, p.2.
- Ali Asaad Watfa, Approaches to the concept of modernity and postmodernity,
- Approaches in the concept of modernity and postmodernism,
- Adnan Ali Reda Al-Nahwi: Assessing the Theory of Modernity, 992.1 AD, Saudi Arabia, Dar Al-Nahwi for Publishing and Distribution, p. 35.
- Approaches to the concepts of modernity and postmodernity, previous reference, p. 16.
- See: Muhammad Samir Abd al-Salam: Read the thought of Jean Boudiar, www.arabworldbook.com
- Ibn Manzoor, Lisan Al-Arab, Cairo, Dar Al-Ma'arif, 1st edition, (D-T), article (HDD),
- Shawqi Dhaif and others, Al-Mu'jam Al-Waseet, 4th edition, Egypt, Al-Shorouk International Library, 2004 AD, article (H.D.D).
- Shawky Dhaif and others, The Wajeez Lexicon, Egypt, Ministry of National Education, 2004 AD, Article (H.D.D).
-Ibn Manzoor, Lisan Al Arab 798.
expelledon d'Al-Kubaisi, The Book of Manifestations - Part One - The Status of Modernity, Baghdad, Irak, General Cultural Affairs House, edition 1/1992
- Abdel-Ghani Bara, The issue of the rooting of modernity in contemporary Arab critical discourse, Cairo, The General Egyptian Book, 2005 AD,
- The Philosophical Lexicon, The Arabic Language Academy, The General Authority for Princely Aspirations Affairs, Cairo, Egypt, 1983, renewal article.
- Muhammad Rashid Rayan: Modernity and the Qur'anic Text, an unpublished university thesis, University of Jordan 1997
Khaleda Saeed, The Intellectual Characteristics of Modernity, Fosoul Magazine, Volume Four, 1984, Number 3, p. 26.
- Anas Suleiman Al-Masry, The Intellectual and Doctrinal Starting Points of Modernists to Challenge the Sources of Religion, Journal of Sharia Sciences and Law Studies, 2015, Volume 42, Number 1,
- Al-Harith Fakhri Issa, Modernity and its position on the Sunna of the Prophet, Cairo, Egypt, Dar Al-Salam for printing, publishing and distribution, edition 1/1992.
Jamal al-Din al-Khdour, The Tragedy of the Arab Mind: A Study of Contemporary Arab Knowledge and Cultural Anthropological Structure, Damascus, Dar al-Hasad, 1995.
- Nasr Hamid Abu Zaid, Imam Shafi'i and the establishment of moderate ideology, Cairo, Madbouly Press, 2nd edition, 1996 AD,
-Muhammad Abdel-Fattah Al-Khatib, The Modernist Reading of the Prophet's Sunnah and the Necessity of Establishing a Jurisprudence for the Jurisprudence of the Prophet's Communication, an article presented at an international scientific symposium entitled: "The Prophet's Sunnah between the Controls of Language
M. Al-Sadeed and Requirements for Renewal, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 1st edition, (1430 AH-2009 AD), p. 285.
-Modernity and its position on the Sunnah, previous reference,
- Muhammad bin Hajar Al-Qarni, The position of modernist thought on the origins of inference in Islam, Makkah Al-Mukarramah, Umm Al-Qura University, 1st edition, 1434 AH,
- Jumadi Al-Dhoeb, Sunna between Usul and History, Casablanca, Morocco, 2nd edition, 2013 AD, p. 81.
- Al-Harith Fakhri Issa Abdullah, Modernity and its Reference from the Prophet's Sunnah, PhD thesis, University of Jordan, College of Graduate Studies, 2010 AD, p.
- Nasr Hamed Abu Zaid, Critique of religious discourse, Cairo, Librairie Madbouly, 4th edition, p. 206.
- Tayyeb Tizini, The Koranic text faced with the problem of structure and reading, Damascus, Dar Al-Yanabe', Damascus, 1st edition.
- Zakaria Ozone, The crime of Al-Bukhari saving the religion of the imams from the hadiths, Beirut, Lebanon, January 2004, 1st edition,
-Modernity and its position on the Sunnah of the Prophet, the previous reference,
- A hadith authenticated by Imam Al-Albani, made by Imam Ahmad, Musnad Al-Shamiyyin, Hadith Al-Miqdam bin Maadi Karb Al-Kindi Abi Karima, under the authority of the Prophet, peace be upon him , 17174, part 28,
- The crime of Al-Bukhari is to save the religion in front of the scholars of hadith, the previous reference,
- Narrated by Imam Ahmad, the Musnad of the Companions, Musnad Anas bin Malik, volume 13350, volume 21, page 60.
- Imam Al-Bukhari, Book of Knowledge, Chapter: Let the absent inform the witness, vol. 105, vol. 1,
Narrated by al-Hakim, Kanab al-'Ilm, 319, part 1.
- Ibn Saad al-Tabaqat al-Kubra, T, Muhammad Abd al-Qadir Atta, Beirut, Dar al-Kutub al-Ilmiyyah, 1 edition, 1410 AH-1990 AD, Part 6,
Narrated by Imam Al-Nisa'i, The Book of Ethics of Judges, Al-Hukam by the Scholars' Agreement, R. 5399, Part 8
- Imam Shafi'i and the establishment of moderate ideology, previous reference,
Muhammad Arkoun, Secularization and Religion, Islam, Christianity in the West, Beirut, Lebanon, Dar Al-Saqi, 3rd edition, 1996 AD.
- Hisham Jaait, The History of the Muhammadan Call in Mecca, Dar Al-Talee'ah, Beirut, Lebanon, 1st edition, January 2007,
Modernity and its position on the Sunnah of the Prophet, op.cit.128-131.
Muhammad Abu Shabha, Defending the Sunnah and Refuting the Semi-Orientalists and Contemporary Writers, 2nd edition, 1406-1985 AD, Islamic Research Academy - Cairo,
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.